Soviet recoilless rifle designed in the 50s in the Department of Mechanical Engineering in Tula and produced in the years 1954-1964. Designed to combat armored targets and fire support, the destruction of light fortifications and to incapacitate and destroy manpower using fin-stabilized, case-less cartridges MK-10 shaped charges (BK-881) piercing armor thickness up to 240 mm and MO-10 frag projectiles (O-881a).
B-10 consists of a smooth-walled barrel of firing piece with a nozzle providing recoiless and tripod base with mechanisms: directional and vertical and additional wheels that allow transpotation to the firing position. For over long distances transportation it can be separated in parts. On the left side of the barrel are positioned sights: mechanical and optical PBO-2, on the right positioned is trigger. B-10 was introduced into the Polish Army in the 2nd half of the 50s.
Caliber: 82 mm
Resonance: 4470 m (indirect fire), 390 m (effective direct fire)
Initial velocity projectile: 320 – 322 m / s
Rate of fire: 6 rounds per minute
Length works in marching position: 191 cm
Weight: 86 kg (48.7 kg barrel)
Firing angle: -20 to +35 degrees Vertical, 360 degrees Horizontal
Crew: 3 soldiers